Full Training Service Dog Program
- We train dogs for service, match our trained dog with a qualified service dog applicant, train the applicant how to work with the dog, and support the trained team for the working life of the team.
- We assist with problem solving, adding new trained tasks as needed by the team, and supporting the team when the dog is ready to retire.
Owner Trained Service Dog Program
- We support a qualified disabled person in the training of their qualified personal dog.
- Our trainers teach the owner and dog the skills necessary to be a service dog.
- This program is 9-12 months long, with a minimum attendance requirement of 1-2 training sessions per week.
- The length of training is dependent upon the amount of training the owner/dog team do in addition to class sessions.